Thursday, July 29, 2010

Helping Others!

Like many of you, I dream about winning the Power-Ball Lottery for millions of dollars.


I have big plans with that money ....and it involves helping others.


But until I win.....I now have a way to help and its FREE!

My good friend, Jenny told me about a very frugal way to help

animals, children, breast cancer, violence against women, oceans, rain forests, end global warming and many other causes.

I am very excited about this site. All you have to do is sign up at www.care2.com
You pick the causes that mean alot to you and you click on those causes once a day.

How does this help, you ask....well every time someone clicks a cause, the sponsors on Care 2 make the donation for you.

You Do Not have to send money....just spare a little time to click.

How awesome is that?

Just think of how much of a difference you can make in this world if you and your friends join and start clicking. My first day clicking to donate will be tomorrow, I will share with all of you how much of a difference that Mikey and I are making for FREE. Please feel free to share your care 2, click to donate experience with us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

In the meantime I am still gonna play Power-Ball! lol

Mikey said .....that he will remind me everyday to sign on and click!!



Oh P.S.......

My friend Jenny has a great blog too...
www.scullyshaven.blogspot.com
She just blogged about a local way that you can help animals. Check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment