Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More Laundry Tips

Sorry I have not posted in a while my parents have been staying with me and have been keeping me very busy.

I have more great laundry tips.

Pre-treat collar stains with any cheap shampoo (it's formulated to remove body dirt)& scrub a little

Make your dryer sheets last longer cut them in half (it will still stop static cling)

Make your own Pre-treat solution drain your bottles of liquid detergent into a tall plastic container add water and place in a spray bottle and it's ready to use (scrub a little) it works better than most pricey stain removers

Pre-treat perspiration stains with a mixture of 1 cup salt & 2 cups water plus a couple sprays of your homemade pre-treat solution (scrub a little)I

f you have laundry problems lets us know we can help.
Posted by Laundry Goddess at 6:53 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment