Friday, May 1, 2009

What It Takes

What does it take to run a laundromat? Or any business? You gotta love it!

It takes strength, to deal with anything that may come your way. And believe me you never know what will happen next. (like poop) yeah I said poop, that's why they invented latex gloves.

It takes stamina to get up early everyday,seven days a week and wash/dry & fold for 10 hours. (or a nut job like me)

It takes an open heart to be able to relate to people. You can only imagine what people tell me. (good & bad) The psychologist is in :)

It takes courage to deal with situations that make you want to run and hide.
Like poop yeah I said it again, hey look it's a laundromat!

It takes passion to keep you going, because it gets rough when the coffee wears off.

It takes a great team to get you through the hard days.
Thank God I have a Great team!
I welcome you to come meet my team at Super Wash, Warren RI
Got Poop?
Check out the blogs I am following & send me your blog
Thanks 4 listening

No comments:

Post a Comment